In a unique location on the edge of the Middelpolder, this authentic house is situated with stables and two outdoor horse riding arenas with fencing. The house is dated and should be completely renovated, or demolished. Because of its location on the edge of a urban area and the "green" Middelpolder, this house benefits from the nearby nature and the facilities (stores, public transport) that the north of Amstelveen offers.
- Layout: First floor: Entrance / hall with wardrobe.
- Kitchen with appliances.
- The kitchen gives access to the dining room, the bedroom and the bathroom which is equipped with a bathtub, sink and toilet.
- The living room is located at the rear with a wide view over the leafy fields.
- The garden is very spacious and has a large stable for horses and storage, also two outdoor horse riding arenas with fences.
- Ample parking on site.
- Building possibility: detached villa: two storeys, gutter height: 3 meter and building height: 5 meter. Features - Living space: 121 m2 (NEN measured) - Plot size: 2.165 m2 - Current building is outdated and may possibly be demolished - For rezoning and or gaining extra information, please consult the municipality Amstelveen.
- - Building possibility: detached villa, 2 levels, gutter height 3 meters and building height 5 meters - As is, where is clause - Age and asbestos clause - Seller reserves the right to award