Greenwich Village / Union Square *Gorgeous Gold-Coast Junior 4 with Wrap-Around Terrace and Sweeping Views in Prestigious 2 Fifth Avenue, a White-Glove Luxury Co-op Building.* This *Generously-sized (950 SF approx.
- Corner 1 Bedroom with Dining Area with 100+ SF (approx.
- Wrap-Around Terrace sits just above Washington Square Park with North, East, and South-facing views for as far as the eye can see including the Downtown Skyline, the famous Arch at Washington Square Park, and the Empire State Building.
* The Gracious Great Room includes a large open Living Room, a Separate Dining Area with enough space for entertaining and a Home Office all surrounded by windows with sweeping views. Just off the dining area is the wide Private Terrace, approximately 21-feet long, with fabulous views of the Village Gold Coast and Manhattan Skyline. This northeast home is filled with bright sunlight all day, including the Windowed Kitchen with new Stainless-Steel Appliances. The Spacious Bedroom retreat is secluded through double-doors and has a welcome northern exposure, a walk-in closet, and a wall of custom-made built-in closets. The adjacent Spa-like Bath features Glass and Marble finishes with polished chrome fixtures including Hansgrohe bath fixtures with a rain showerhead and a handheld, along with custom built-in storage. The hallway to the bedroom wing has two additional large closets. Additional features include High Ceilings, refinished dark-stained Hardwood Floors, beautifully finished double-doors with glass handle details lead to each room and closet, multiple closets including three large Walk-In closets, and a Bosch *Washer and Dryer*. 2 Fifth Avenue is a premier Coop known for exceptional service with a full-time doorman, concierge services, live-in super and on-site management office. Amenities include a semi-circular driveway to give you every comfort when coming home, library, fitness center, storage room, bike room, laundry room and parking garage for a separate fee. Superb Location *Located just across the street from Washington Square Park* and only 5 blocks south of Union Square, in the heart of Greenwich Village, surrounded by all the best the Village and SoHo has to offer world class restaurants, shopping, entertainment and transportation.
- This is available Furnished OR Unfurnished.
- Sorry no Shares or Students.
- Pets case by case.
- *Available Early June* Please contact us for a tour of this listing.