This delightful property is a newly completed detached villa on the East Plateau at Aphrodite Hills. The villa has four bedrooms and five bath/shower rooms and with so many additional features would make an extremely popular rental property. The villa, which is on a tiered plot, over looks the central ravine of the Resort with sea and sunset views to the side. The property has a generous front garden and ample parking for several cars with sensor lighting. This detached villa is situated in a cul de sac opposite a green area and entry is via a footpath or driveway from the quiet residential road. The footpath leads to a large, covered porch area and an attractive hardwood double front door. Inside the villa, there is a hall area with 2 steps leading down into the living area. The living area has windows and patio doors on 2 sides as well as a fireplace, air conditioning, Italian marble flooring and a suspended ceiling with concealed lighting. The separate kitchen is fully fitted with all appliances, quality granite worktops and a bar style seating area. There is a opening leading to the generous dining room with picture windows and a door to an attractive outside BBQ area and dining terrace.
- There is a guest cloakroom on this level.
- All bedrooms have en suite facilities, fitted wardrobes and parquet wood floors.
- The master is a generous room with attractive wood ceiling and a walk in wardrobe, there are glorious views from the windows.
- The first floor terrace is accessed from the master and one of the guest bedrooms.
- The lower ground floor has a laundry room, under stairs storage, a gymnasium, a sauna, and a shower room with wc.
- Outside the garden is designed for low maintenance and features natural rock landscaping with retaining walls and indigenous planting.
- The 10 x 4m private swimming pool has an infinity edge and an attractive and spacious terrace.
- The covered pergola on this level is of ample size for several sun beds or a dining table and chairs.
- There is also a hot tub carefully positioned to make the most of the view to the sea.
- This detached villa is a short drive to the Resort facilities where there is plenty to do for all the family.
- Aphrodite Hills offers a variety of activities including the spectacular Golf Course, a thriving tennis club, a horse riding stable, football academy, a stunning spa, children’s play area, Resort hotel, as well as a variety of shops, bars and restaurants.
- Property location is approximate.
Please contact the agent for further details.
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd, on +44 3300389582 * (local rate)
Contact D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd about this property
Type of enquiry
Preferred Viewing Times (Optional)
Characters remaining: 500
- I have a property to sell
- I have a property to let
- I have an offer on my property
- I have recently sold
- I am a first-time buyer
- I am an investor/I'm hoping to invest
- I do not have a property to sell
Send a copy to my email address
I would like to receive a FREE currency quotation from Global Reach
By submitting this form, you accept our Terms
click 'Send message' 'Request valuation', we will pass your personal data to the selected estate agents so that those agents can respond to your
request for information or to arrange a viewing.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
D Maratheftis West Coast Ltd
(view all properties)
Shop 2 & 3 92 St Paul Avenue, Kato
+44 3300389582 *
Save to favourites
Print this page
Email a friend
Add a note
Share this property
- Slavery Statement
- Agents & Developers
- Display advertising
- Contact us
© 2022 Zoopla Limited. All rights reserved.
Data on sold house prices provided by Land Registry/Registers of Scotland. © Crown copyright 2022.
- New construction
- Swimming pool