The original tiles on the facades define the personality of this building.
- Wide interiors, unique typology, small details of history!
- This is the outcome of a total renovation of an historical building, keeping the traditional architecture.
- The main features of the building were kept, such as the wooden floors, worked stucco ceilings and facades.
- Also noteworthy, is the quality of the materials, the use of false ceilings with recessed lighting, double glazing and fully equipped kitchens.
- It has four floors above ground, with a total of 16 residential units, operated as service apartments.
- All apartments are extremely spacious and bright, with timeless elegance and unique details.
- The building has an elevator, air conditioning and fire prevention system.
- The apartments are being rented on a short-term basis, with an annual occupancy rate of around 60%.